Kenya beach hotels
Tijara Beach is located 6 km. South of Mombasa Island in Pungu, Kenya. It is an exclusive retreat set on a seaside bluff in 5 acres of colorful gardens overlooking the Indian Ocean. At the foot of the cliffs on which the resort perches is its own private beach. A magnificent fresh water pool and ’al fresco’ dining area complete this enchanting resort. Owned and managed by Ian & Larissa Manson Hart, this secret hideaway provides an upmarket service whose intimate and personal attention gives everyone the feeling of being at home.
Only four individually situated cottages nestle in colourful gardens on a seaside bluff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Under the thatched roofs of each cottage, ceiling fans quietly cool the airy, spacious bedrooms. Both the room and the luxurious bathroom open up to a large hardwood deck. At the foot of the cliffs on which the resort perches is its own private beach.
How to get there:
By road: Approximately 45 minutes driving time from Moi International Airport
Approximately 30 minutes driving time from Ukunda Airstrip
Arrival and departure transfers are on complimentary basis.
|Dates/Room Type||Standard Single||Standard Double||Standard Triple|
|01-Oct-2016 To 23-Dec-2016||US$ 461||US$ 649||US$ 974|
|24-Dec-2016 To 02-Jan-2016||US$ 921||US$ 921||US$ 1380|
INCLUDED IN THE RATES:
* Local airstrip transfers
* Full board accommodation
* Soft drinks,beer,house wine and non luxury spirits
* Reef, beach and cave walks
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Champagne, luxury spirits and select wines
● Golf at any of the three Mombasa courses
● Deep sea fishing
● Scuba diving
● Spa treatments
- Based on travel within the high season
- Based on one child between the age of 5 and12 sharing the specified room with adult/s
- Children under the age of 5 sharing room with parents are free
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
- Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
- Children under the age of 6 are NOT allowed at Chui Lodge