- 10 DAYS LAKE NAKURU, MASAI MARA, SERENGETI, NGORONGORO, ARUSHA, DEPARTURE.
- Day 01: Arrival/Nairobi:
- Arrival at Nairobi airport, meet and assist you. You will be transferred to Nairobi Safari Club, 20 minutes drive, for rest booked on bed and breakfast basis. Nairobi Safari Club all suite accommodation offers a bedroom with dressing table and en suite bathroom communicating into a spacious lounge; in general a make up of three telephones with voice messaging and direct telephone dial facility to any destination worldwide. comfortable leisure seating, writing desk, dining table, personal bar, personal digital-code safe, and satellite television with remote control of ten viewing channels. Overnight at Nairobi Safari Club.
- Day 02: Nairobi/Nakuru:
- After breakfast, drive 160 km, 2 hours to Lake Nakuru National Park. Check in at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge for lunch and afternoon leisure. Lake Nakuru lion Hill Lodge is set on a plateau according a panoramic view of the pink coloured shores of the lake from your private verandah. The rooms have private veranda. The lake attracts thousands of lesser and greater flamingos among other tens of species of birds. There are a variety of bird species to watch in this lake. Not only does this lake boast of being a bird's paradise, it is also a rhino sanctuary for the highly endangered black and white rhinos. Other animals found here include cheetahs, leopards, lions, waterbucks, zebras, gazelles, Rothschild Giraffe amongst others. Enroute to the park, unrivalled panorama of scenic views of the Great Rift Valley unfolds giving you an unmatched photographic opportunity. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Lodge, B,L,D
- Day 03: Nakuru/Masai Mara:
- 09:30am: After breakfast, proceed to Masai Mara Game Reserve, 300 km 5 hours. Masai Mara is arguably the world's most famous game reserve with unrivalled natural beauty and wildlife concentration. It forms part of the Great Mara-Serengeti ecosystem. It is home to all the big five (elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, and the rhino). Over 95 species of mammals are found in this great reserve. Besides mammals, over 350 bird species have been recorded here and the scenic beauty is unrivalled. Overnight at Mara Simba Lodge, B,L,D
- Day 04 and 05: Masai Mara:
- Two days spent in the Mara and on game drives - morning and afternoon. Transfer to Mara Serena Lodge for a two night stay, B,L,D
- Day 06 : Masai Mara/Sirari border/Serengeti:
- 07:00am, drive to Sirari border on Kenya/Tanzania (Mara/Serengeti), prior visas required. This will involve change of vehicles and driver/guides. Proceed to Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. Serengeti has breathtaking vista of a landscape teeming with game. Big game feed in full view of in this park. Enroute game viewing to arrive at Serengeti Serena Safari. Dinner and overnight at the lodge. Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge set high on the hill with breathtaking vista of a landscape teeming with game. Big game feed in full view of the lodge itself. The lodge design is simple but stunning, inspired by a traditional African Village. The lodge is rich in local atmosphere created by indigenous handicrafts and art. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge. B,L,D
- Day 07: Serengeti:
- Full day to explore the world's largest migratory concentration of plain game. Serengeti is described as one of the unique areas of the world. The 14000 sq. km terrain includes grassy plains and savannah stretches dotted with flat topped acacia trees. In the north Serengeti borders with the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve and across this border one million Wildebeest trek every year in their annual search for the best grazing. All meals and overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. B,L,D
- Day 08: Serengeti/Ngorongoro:
- After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Arrival at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge and welcome drink on arrival. Ngorongoro Serena Lodge built into the rim of a dormant volcano. The plant and ivy-covered native stone blends perfectly with the surroundings. Guest rooms have private terraces with views of the crater floor where countless animals make their home. Lunch at the lodge and afternoon you will have crater tour. This collapsed caldera is 610 meters deep and has a floor 18 km wide. Views from the rim of the crater are spectacular. The crater has become a unique conservation area where Lion, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo roam in perfect safety. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. B,L,D
- Day 09: Ngorongoro/Arusha:
- After breakfast depart to Arusha to arrive for lunch and afternoon leisure at Mountain Village Serena. The lodge is situated at the shores of Lake Duluti and renowned for its collection of spectacular bougainvillea. Designed as an authentic African Village, Mountain Village invites visitors to experience what life is like on a coffee plantation. Guests are housed in banana stem thatched huts, grouped in semi-circles around tropical shade trees. All guest rooms have private balconies that boast magnificent views of the mighty snow-capped Kilimanjaro on one side and Lake Duluti and the rugged peaks of Mount Meru on the other. Dinner and overnight at Serena Mountain Lodge. Optional bird walk or walk to Lake Duluti can be arranged. B,L,D
- Day 10: Arusha/Nairobi/Departure:
- After breakfast, catch up with morning shuttle bus to Nairobi departing at 0800hrs and arrives approximately 1.30pm. Connect your international flight back home after a wonderful and exciting African safari. (Optional flight at US$ 225 per person)B.
- Kenya/Tanzania Safari price: US$ 3365 per person sharing. Single room supplement: US$ 653
- Included in the safari price:
- -Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation
-All ground transport whilst on safari in a comfortable safari van in Kenya and Land cruiser in Tanzania
- -Vehicle with roof hatches for easy safari game viewing, photography and touring
-Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- -Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
-Accommodation in double/twin/twin rooms
-Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
-All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
-Arrival and departure transfers
-Bottled mineral water whilst on safari
-Specialised services all through
Excluded in the Kenya Tanzania tour price:
- -Visas to Kenya/Tanzania
-Items of personal nature
-Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
Mount Kenya Climbing Tour Tour safaris Amboseli Masai Mara maasai mara camping Kenya parks budget safari vacation Lake Nakuru Wildebeest migration Tour safaris Mt Kenya Samburu KENYA SAFARI flamingo hill camp sarova lion hill lodge
Maasai Mara Game Reserve is Africa’s greatest wildlife and the world’s most famous safari destination, located in Kenya. The Masai Mara is famous for the Great Wildebeest migration - 8th wonder of the world - , roaming lions and of course the hospitable Maasai people. The 1,510 sq km reserve has a habitat ranging from riverine forests to grasslands doted with acacia tree famed for being leopard resting points. The Masai Mara is part of the ecosystem that includes the equally famous Serengeti of Tanzania . The wildlife variety is truly overwhelming: Thomsons gazelle, zebra, black rhino, buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, fox, jackals, impalla and hippopotami in addition to the abundant bird species.
Lake Nakuru National Park is situated in the Rift Valley region of Kenya and comprises of the blue-green Lake Nakuru , bushy grasslands and yellow acacia woodlands, the Great Rift Valley Escarpments hills and ridges. The park’s swamps and marshes are home to water birds including the famed pink flamingo and around 450 terrestrial bird species. The buffalo, white rhino, zebra, giraffe, hyena and over 56 mammal species are in abundance. Your stay is in world class lodges such as the spectacular Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or Lake Nakuru lodge . Alternatively you have the option of pitching in special campsites namely Reedbuck, Nyuki, Nyati, Rhino, Soysambu, Chui and Naishi. Public Campsites at Bacpakers and Makalia equally provide additional camping options.
Aberdares National Park is situated in the central highlands of central Kenya. The 767 km2 park cuts through valleys and deeply forested habitat and slopes in the western region. The Black Rhino is among the wildlife to be spotted in the park together with elephant, Sykes monkey, colobus monkey, leopard, baboon and occasionally the bongo antelope - found in the bamboo forest – and the lion. The eland and serval cats are to be found higher up in the moorland. Wildlife and bird viewing is not all the park offers; picnicking while bird viewing the over 250 species of birds including the eagles, plovers and the Jackson’s Francolin is a must do. Trout fishing in the park rivers and waterfalls is available. Camping together with walking are ample activities to compound the park experience. The park is home to several luxurious lodges including the Treetops Lodge, famed for hosting Princess Elizabeth when she learnt that she had become a queen, after the death of her father.
Travel Agent in Kenya , Tour operator in kenya , Kenya camping safaris, maasai mara camping , kenya hotels, camps and lodges , mount kimanjaro climbing, luxury camping, lodge safaris Travel Agent in Kenya Tour operator in kenya Camps, lodges and Hotels Tour safaris maasai mara camping Kenya Mountain Climbing Tour safaris Tour safaris Tour safaris Tour safaris Tour safaris Kenya and Tanzania. Mt Kenya